Thank you for your interest in volunteering! ChickTech only happens because of dedicated and passionate volunteers. Join the hundreds of people working nationwide to bring gender diversity to the technology industry! Simply fill out this form to get started.
Without diversity, technology will never reach its full potential. We need new people with new ideas creating it. Help us give girls and women an equal say in our future!
Our Current Volunteer Needs
We are looking for people to join the local leadership team and help us create an amazing, impactful group in our area. If you want to lead change and add strong leadership experience to your resume, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
High School Program Team
- Finance Volunteer : This opportunity is an integral role within the ChickTech Charlotte chapter. This person supports and assists the chapter finance director in managing all policies and procedures related to chapter fundraising and expenditure.
- Fundraising Coordinator : The individual in this role will assist in fundraising tasks involving identifying, recruiting and onboarding of corporate and individual donors. Additionally, this position will assist in the grant solicitation process.
High School Program Leadership
- High School Communications Coordinator : This person provides community connection for the ChickTech High School program. This role is responsible for the program’s success by initializing and maintaining connections to local high schools by gathering nominations for our program and providing insights into how best to meet the needs of the local community with the services we offer.
High School Event Volunteers
- Workshop Volunteer : This person is vital to the success of ChickTech’s High School program workshops and activities. This role is responsible for providing hands-on, educational activities during our high school program kickoff and/or following workshops.
- High School Program Volunteer : This person supports the workshops and high school events by providing support for event setup, teardown, registration, transportation for the girls to/from the event, and any other tasks regarding the high school program.